Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little sneak peek

10 years from now? I'd be 28 years old! Wow, I'd be 28 years old a decade from now.
I wonder what I'll be doing by that time.

A graduate of the LPU's College of International Relations perhaps?
That could happen. I just have to do my best. Exert efforts. Be the best you can be.
What about an Ambassador huh? Being an instrument to have peace. Naaaah! I don't think I'd be in that kind of job.

Well honestly, I don't really know. I can't see myself with anything in the future. Not that I don't have any goals or what but I'm just more on to the "go with the flow."

I'm not laid back, chill, relax or whatever you want to call it. I just don't want to expect anything. I just believe that expectations lead to disappointments and I don't want to go down that road. I won't say I've never expected anything my whole life because that would only mean that I'm lying. I do expect, but only things that are obvious. Things that aren't such a big of a deal so if ever it doesn't happen, it'll be alright for me but I've never expected anything that would most probably happen in the future. Anything could happen. It's anybody's game.

I guess the only thing I could say right now that I'd be doing a decade from now or earlier is to make my parents proud.

I don't want to say that by that time, I'm probably working or what 'cause it might just not be what I'm doing.
It's a long journey towards 10 years. I guess I just have to wait and see what's in store for me.

4 comments:

  1. Making your parents proud is really an inspirational act, but maybe a little faith in the future would also be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays, you just have to be practical with your decisions and choices in life. And, I must say that I agree with the fact that you are not expecting anything because expectations do hurt. And a lot of graduates who took specific course end up in fields not related to their course. So, we don't really know what will happen in the future. And I am sure you will find your ideal job when you reach the right age. Just a piece of advice, do what will make you happy. Don't just go with the flow. Do what you really want to do.:)

    ReplyDelete